Thread: Holts sealed auction 6 jan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Some nice rapids there in the FAC air weapons category at give away prices!

T.
    You know your getting older when "happy hour" is a nap.......
    'Cooler' than the other side of the pillow

Quote Originally Posted by snoozlecracker View Post
    Some nice rapids there in the FAC air weapons category at give away prices!

T.
    Erm, it's a sealed bid auction. Don't expect those with low estimates to sell cheaply lol
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Erm, it's a sealed bid auction. Don't expect those with low estimates to sell cheaply lol
    Yes this --i have placed bids for a few of there auctions and its surprising how crazy money some make --but i still will be trying again i have two on there for next week i might be lucky this time ----and no im not saying what lot numbers i might when i haven't won then i can say how much

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Yes this --i have placed bids for a few of there auctions and its surprising how crazy money some make --but i still will be trying again i have two on there for next week i might be lucky this time ----and no im not saying what lot numbers i might when i haven't won then i can say how much
    Bargains can still be had at auction, just bid what you are prepared to pay accounting for all the fees. Be prepared to be disappointed most times and occasionally delighted by a bargain. I've got carried away live budding and found myself over paying in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by oneseven View Post
    Bargains can still be had at auction, just bid what you are prepared to pay accounting for all the fees. Be prepared to be disappointed most times and occasionally delighted by a bargain. I've got carried away live budding and found myself over paying in the past!
    your not alone

I am trying to be good, really trying, but there are a couple of things that have caught my eye

Can I resist registering any bids........only a short time to go, I wonder if I can hold out
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    I resisted the sealed bid auction, bought one antique ml rifle on their main auction a few weeks back, it turned out to be better than i had thought so a result.
    Got enough air rifles at the moment!