Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holts sealed auction 6 jan

Holts sealed auction 6 jan

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    There’s a high number of S200 target rifles for sale I think I counted 27! Be interesting to see what they make with a 200 starting bid still makes them under £300 with commission.
    People said smile things could get worse, so I smiled and they did!

Quite a few unusual guns as well... I noted two or three bsa scorpion pistol variants in there as well as a diy webley tempest abomination
    Donald

There’s a FWB Sport 124 listed in that auction. It’s described as being engraved by Don - but it most certainly isn’t (have a look at the cuts - my dog could chew neater).
    Don told me about someone who used to knock out work using a Dremel and pass it off as his stuff, this looks to be one of those.
    Just didn’t want anyone bidding silly money on it only to be extremely disappointed.
    Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Quite a few unusual guns as well... I noted two or three bsa scorpion pistol variants in there as well as a diy webley tempest abomination
    There are a few interesting items on display, I to noticed the scorpion variants.
    The shadow carbine if correct is a rare thing.
    Les..

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Loads of goodies!!

My picks from this ...

Yes there is this BSA Scorpion Shadow carbine ... I thought they were all sold in Germany but here is one ... Lot 3637A: A .22 BREAK BARREL AIR PISTOL SIGNED BSA MODEL SCORPION serial no. R0115

an RB2 Stutzen, the prettiest springer ever made .. Lot 3643A: A .22 UNDER LEVER AIR RIFLE SIGNED BSA MODEL AIRSPORTER STUTZEN RB2 serial no. ZT01002

a BSF B54 underlever .. Lot 3650A: A SCARCE .177 UNDER-LEVER AIR-RIFLE SIGNED BSF, MODEL 'S54', serial no. A04553,

an ASI Gamo Super Match .. Lot 3658A: A .177 SINGLE-STROKE PNEUMATIC AIR-RIFLE SIGNED GAMO, MODEL 'ASI MC SUPER-MATCH', serial no. 1037932,

a Hammerli Master target pistol ..Lot 3694: ** A CASED .177 CO2 POWERED SINGLE SHOT TARGET AIR PISTOL SIGNED HAMMERLI MODEL MASTER serial no. 69149

a FWB 90 pistol with the electronic trigger Lot 3697: ** A .177 SIDE LEVER COCKING SINGLE SHOT TARGET AIR PISTOL SIGNED FEINWERKBAU MODEL 90 serial no. 301373

a Record Jumbo ... Lot 3744: A .177 CONCENTRIC PISTON AIR-PISTOL SIGNED RECORD, MODEL 'JUMBO DELUXE', serial no. 08140,

Some nice rapids there in the FAC air weapons category at give away prices!

T.
    You know your getting older when "happy hour" is a nap.......
    'Cooler' than the other side of the pillow

Quote Originally Posted by snoozlecracker View Post
    Some nice rapids there in the FAC air weapons category at give away prices!

T.
    Erm, it's a sealed bid auction. Don't expect those with low estimates to sell cheaply lol
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Erm, it's a sealed bid auction. Don't expect those with low estimates to sell cheaply lol
    Yes this --i have placed bids for a few of there auctions and its surprising how crazy money some make --but i still will be trying again i have two on there for next week i might be lucky this time ----and no im not saying what lot numbers i might when i haven't won then i can say how much

Quote Originally Posted by Dai.T View Post
    There’s a high number of S200 target rifles for sale I think I counted 27! Be interesting to see what they make with a 200 starting bid still makes them under £300 with commission.
    A gun shop over dereham way has several from a cadet organisation on sale at the moment for I think 200 quid per s200t, new seals prob needed and easy to do the at to make a cheap 12flt lb little hunter...was going to grab a couple before Christmas but couldn't afford the cashflow outlay...

Do they do rfd transfer from holts or is it collection only

engin is offline If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevmcc View Post
    Do they do rfd transfer from holts or is it collection only
    Holts do RFD TRANSFER.

expect to pay 30% on your bid price in commission and tax, an additional £30 (iirc) for free transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by engin View Post
    Holts do RFD TRANSFER.

expect to pay 30% on your bid price in commission and tax, and an additional £30 (iirc) for free transfer.
    Minimum of £35 shipping fee which can be up to 3 items, then £5 for each extra item up to a max wight of 30kg plus whatever your RFD charges to receive and process the items for you.
    Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Yes this --i have placed bids for a few of there auctions and its surprising how crazy money some make --but i still will be trying again i have two on there for next week i might be lucky this time ----and no im not saying what lot numbers i might when i haven't won then i can say how much
    Bargains can still be had at auction, just bid what you are prepared to pay accounting for all the fees. Be prepared to be disappointed most times and occasionally delighted by a bargain. I've got carried away live budding and found myself over paying in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by oneseven View Post
    Bargains can still be had at auction, just bid what you are prepared to pay accounting for all the fees. Be prepared to be disappointed most times and occasionally delighted by a bargain. I've got carried away live budding and found myself over paying in the past!
    your not alone