Thread: bsa martini international mk 2

bsa martini international mk 2

put this post here as it more than likely be answered.....
    used to use one of these in the 90s and have the left hand stock in case i fancied another etc
    the question is......as any one got details on how to rebuild the extractor / trigger assemblies up.
    basically from scratch as ive been asked a few times by a friend if i can help him.
    i never tinkered with one of these even though i do have the bigger versions
    any help be welcomed

edit....dont want to rush in and damage anything as parts are expensive now lol

many thanks.... i have seen rifleman page before and i am sure i do have a book containing the info i require but for the life of me cannot remember where i placed it......always flitting between two houses
    they always show you how to disassemble but not to assemble as i dont want to break things.
    i have around 5 martini henrys and strip them down 100s of times in the past with no issues but recently stripped my mk4 and i couldnd put the breech block back in lol
    its just happens sometimes even if you do everything right it can just play up, tried about 10 times on my knee without success so had some tea and came back.....placed rifle on a rest and i popped in instantly