Thread: Looking for some help with air rifle and accessory prices

Looking for some help with air rifle and accessory prices

Folks apologies if this approach is not permitted. A friend of mine passed away at Christmas. His widow is worried about his guns being in the house and wants to sell them. I have volunteered to take this task on and collected them yesterday.

I知 now presented with trying to get some idea of values and tackle the job of finding new owners for them as painlessly as possible.

Would it be ok if I were to put some info on here and get general views on values. I知 not wanting it to be a sales post but envisage it could turn into that!

Just as a guide there are 3 rifles, a HW 77, a Webley Eclipse and a Webley Axsor, all with Scopes and cased. In addition there are 3 other scopes, a 7 litre bottle, a Caldwell Chrono and some other accessories such as rest bags, pellets and stuff.

I have taken photos of everything but just finding out first how I can go about this

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashtons99 View Post
    Folks apologies if this approach is not permitted. A friend of mine passed away at Christmas. His widow is worried about his guns being in the house and wants to sell them. I have volunteered to take this task on and collected them yesterday.

I知 now presented with trying to get some idea of values and tackle the job of finding new owners for them as painlessly as possible.

Would it be ok if I were to put some info on here and get general views on values. I知 not wanting it to be a sales post but envisage it could turn into that!

Just as a guide there are 3 rifles, a HW 77, a Webley Eclipse and a Webley Axsor, all with Scopes and cased. In addition there are 3 other scopes, a 7 litre bottle, a Caldwell Chrono and some other accessories such as rest bags, pellets and stuff.

I have taken photos of everything but just finding out first how I can go about this

Many thanks
    If you resize the pics mate you will be able to post them for others to see at a guess i would think the 77 could make 」250-upwards? and the Eclipse possible 」180 upwards and the Axsor with bottle will depend if it leaks and bottle tested? if it's all working and mint and tested bottle possible 」350+-if it needs work and test then around 」150??

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    If you resize the pics mate you will be able to post them for others to see at a guess i would think the 77 could make 」250-upwards? and the Eclipse possible 」180 upwards and the Axsor with bottle will depend if it leaks and bottle tested? if it's all working and mint and tested bottle possible 」350+-if it needs work and test then around 」150??
    Thanks very much that痴 given me something to work with

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post

Without further detail/pics, that sounds broadly right to me. Maybe a bit less for the 77, depending on precise model and condition.

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Calibres would help to......

1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut