Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
Trigger control........its a big part of accurate shooting.

About a purchase, as you will appreciate new stuff is fairly easy to get but if you like the look of something no longer in production trying to get an example in good well cared for condition is usually possible but sometimes you have to wait a long time for one to pop up. The risk is you decide to settle for something that's nearly right. Then it can niggle you. Can't offer any advice other than be patient.

I quite like SSP types but that's just me.

The Original/Diana 6m or 10 are interesting spring powered options, & theres not much wrong with the FWB 65 or 80 but they might not be your cup of tea. However they might offer a half way house between the Compact & what you really want to end up with plus they could re sell well if you buy them at a fair price,? A 65 might not be worth a look, & its self contained as opposed to CO2 or Pump/air tank.

Weight can be an issue, but gentle training can help with that. Personally never had an issue with sight radius length, just perhaps that some pistols do feel more muzzle heavier than others. It's possible more perceived than actual & falls into the personal preference area more than anything else.

ATB
What you’ve suggested is definitely worthy of some more research on my part, not least to check out the prices of the models you’ve suggested. They could well be an intermediate step to a higher end pistol further down the line. Cheers Trajectory.