Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your FIRST Airgun?

What was your FIRST Airgun?

Hello everybody. My absolute first airgun was a Daisy model 25 pump bb rifle with a Walnut stock. Approximately 1964. Then in 1968 the world changed for me. (And small moving objects) I got a old and worn Crosman 101. (borrowed pic) Within a mile radius of my house it looked like a Nuclear Test Field. I wish I still had them both. Sweet memories!
    [IMG]IMG_6244.jpg[/IMG]

Gat.
    Simply the best 👌
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    A 'Big Chief' I was nine years old, I think, a 1952 Christmas present. I picked one up about four years ago at the Melbourne Fair, just for nostalgias sake.

My father had a Buck Jones 52 shot Daisy that had a compass, I think, and a sundial on the stock, it was a pump action. I remember seeing him dispose of a rat with it that was under our chicken hut.

Chippendale. (with clothes on)

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Crosman Ratcatcher, aged 23.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

My first gun was a webley Hawk, my father bought it from a mate down the pub, this was 1978 ish and I would have been 12, when a kid could walk around with an airgun on his shoulder and no one even blinked, the gun wasn't very good, it twanged really bad and the 4x20 scope kept jumping off the rails, I had to get my dad to weld the mounts to the rail in the end, it helped a bit and I became quite proficient at killing Coke cans at 20yds, happy days, Daz

Pistol - 'tin grip' Webley Junior, handed down from elder bro' in the '70's

Rifle - 1950's Diana 27. with the nice alloy trigger.

ATB

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

My first airgun was the ultra accurate Diana SP50

I could easily obtain 12" groups at 6yds with Jackal pellets
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Wembley Tempest 1978. I had it for many years and then gave it to my son, I don’t know if he still has it. I only really got into airguns in 2015, I have a few now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Relum 822 junior break barrel. Not the best. The Meteor Super that I later traded it in for was leagues apart.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Diana G85 'Bobcat' - I loved it, shot it every single day and was heartbroken when I literally wore it out.
    My uncle let me borrow his Relum Tornado from time to time and it was given to me many years later when he passed away. I had Shaun reblue it and Dave Pope smoothed it out a bit - I still have it here.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Diana G34. I used it for years and shot thousands of Marksman (Eley Wasp when it was my birthday or Christmas) through it before I upgraded to a Airsporter. I lent it to a friend and never saw it again.

Years later I saw a G34 stood in the corner in Jeans Militaria and bought it for the memories. I don't think I've put more than 10 shots through it. I bought it for the memories.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

First gun

Diana mod 2

Antoni is offline There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    Gat.
    Simply the best 👌
    Gat.
    Simply the worst introduction to airgunning.
    P1V1overT1=P2V2overT2

Hw35 export .22 .) Loved it ..
    if you couldn't shoot the rabbit you could always poke it with the barrel

Webley falcon.

Dave.