The Northern Shooting Show at Harrogate on Saturday 7th and HFT on Sunday 8th of May.

"Welcome to you all it's back!
It will be a Sunday shoot to Masters rules .The usual course, shooting at its best.
This year we are fortunate to have some great backing from Vortex Optics. The overall winner not only lifts the the Northern Shooting Show HFT Championship Trophy but also receives a fancy Vortex scope!
Free Vortex caps for every Junior shooter so no excuse not to bring those youngsters.
2 sessions, first one at 09-15, second ASAP after the first one has finished (appox 12-30)
Masters rules, standers and kneelers out to 80yds for the three so one at 20yds one at 25yds and one up to 35yds easy pezzy so they tell me.
Two tiers in Masters rules so please everybody come and give shooting a try that first medal is waiting for you.
I will be giving the trophies out alongside raffle prizes of another Vortex scope and prizes from Optics Warehouse amongst others. Speaking of the raffle, the machine is in good working order, I dont know if you all know I MADE IT MYSELF and it works PERFECT.
All you have to do to enter is pay to get in the show and look around then shoot for FREE it can't be easier.
Cheers Ian"

The Northern Shooting Show takes place on 7th and 8th May and discounted advance tickets can be purchased for just £13 at www.northernshootingshow.co.uk/tickets