Thread: webley mk3 rear sight

webley mk3 rear sight

Hi From downunder again, I have just acquired a webley Mk3, I'm in the process off refurbishing it. I just need a rear sight to complete it , anyone out there willing to part one ? or point me in the right direction? thanks all help appreciated ,
    Roy

Hi Rellis

I don't know much about the Webley mk3, I've shot one but not owned one. However, a friend asked me to find a sight for his and he ended up getting one from here:

https://www.airgunspares.com/ar77web...tassembly.html

It's a reproduction and I seem to remember him saying he had to alter it to fit. There's also a Parker Hale sight that comes up for sale now and then on auction sites that I think came on target models

I'm not sure the Chambers repro one is worth the money, I would keep an eye out for an original unless others have had a good experience with them ??

Quote Originally Posted by ratbuster2240 View Post
    Hi Rellis

I don't know much about the Webley mk3, I've shot one but not owned one. However, a friend asked me to find a sight for his and he ended up getting one from here:

https://www.airgunspares.com/ar77web...tassembly.html

It's a reproduction and I seem to remember him saying he had to alter it to fit. There's also a Parker Hale sight that comes up for sale now and then on auction sites that I think came on target models

I'm not sure the Chambers repro one is worth the money, I would keep an eye out for an original unless others have had a good experience with them ??
    Thanks will check it out.