Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Hawaii bell target club?'

Very BIG WELL DONE TO EVERYONE. I'm chairman of the Wolverhampton A R L. Our league started 1972; I joined 1973 and have been fortunate enough to shoot every year since. It's really nice to hear of new clubs that are thriving, and I'm glad to have helped a couple of them. If we can help in any way please feel free to
    e mail me ray210645@yahoo.co.uk
    If anyone is coming to the shooting show pop along to the TESRO STAND; I'm demo ing there and would love to see you.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    It is good to know that airgun bell ringing clubs are still going strong with some new ones coming through as well, long may it continue. had some happy times when me and my Son used to shoot at one back in the west midlands.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by abellringer View Post
    Very BIG WELL DONE TO EVERYONE. I'm chairman of the Wolverhampton A R L. Our league started 1972; I joined 1973 and have been fortunate enough to shoot every year since. It's really nice to hear of new clubs that are thriving, and I'm glad to have helped a couple of them. If we can help in any way please feel free to
    e mail me ray210645@yahoo.co.uk
    If anyone is coming to the shooting show pop along to the TESRO STAND; I'm demo ing there and would love to see you.
    Sorry Ray, I missed this yesterday. Thanks for the kind offer, I personally won't make the shooting show, but I'll pass your offer on on our WhatsApp group for anyone else attending.

If you're ever in our neck of the woods on a Tuesday, pop in, my email is in my profile.

Cheers

Dave
    Smell my cheese