Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
Your photography is excellent Brian - it really shows off these rarities very well indeed.

I would be very interested in learning how each performs if you ever decide to undertake accuracy/performance testing, perhaps at 6 yards?

Kind regards,

John
Hi John,

Although I haven't done any extensive testing with any of these pistols, my limited testing suggests that none of them would be a match for the Webley Mk1 in terms of compactness, reliability, handing or accuracy.
The WR 'Concentric' displayed the most potential being easiest to use and grouping into sub three inches at 10 metres. Although it might seem to have been a bit of a retrograde step to produce this model with fixed sights and a smoothbore barrel rather than the vertically adjustable sight and rifled barrel present on the non-concentric model, I haven't found a significant improvement in accuracy between smooth and rifled barrels at six to ten yards ranges using any non-precision oriented air pistol.

Smoothbore v Rifled barrels might make an interesting subject for one of your future AGW features.

Brian

Brian