Thread: Air Arms S200 mk1 (.22)

Air Arms S200 mk1 (.22)

Hello all.

Looking for some info if anyone is able. I've just bought another three guns, a Kral under lever (I didn't have one in the stable, so to speak), a Walther cp99, and an old S200.

It's the S200 I need some info on.

It's old. Looks like it's been painted at some point. I have no idea what kind of fill probe I need for it. I have a bsa compressor with the usual quick adaptor, I also have a bottle with the same.

The tank on the gun has a screw cap, under which is what looks like a big old push fit connector. (It's not the type that wants the brass thing with the slot cut into it.)

I'll try an upload a couple of images.

It still holds air, the barrel however, feels loose to me, it seems wobbly. I'll go over it to check everything's tight.

But what do I need to buy to fill it with air?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    This

Short of a photo....
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

S200

I've just sold a mk1 with upgraded tbar fill port that Ratworks upgraded for me if you have the old type fill port I still have the original old type fill adapter happy for you to have it m8 freebies

If it looks similar to an airline push fit connector then it’s probably the original AirArms connector that was standard until the t-bar type superseded them in about 2006’ish.
    You can buy the later fill valve and filler t cap and swap it out, or just get an original AA fill connector
    Guns n' Landrovers. Anything else is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by curt View Post
    I've just sold a mk1 with upgraded tbar fill port that Ratworks upgraded for me if you have the old type fill port I still have the original old type fill adapter happy for you to have it m8 freebies
    Many thanks for the info (to you all). It is as pictured by Neil, (thanks).

I'd appreciate having your old adaptor if that's okay, I'll send you a wee message.

Thanks again all.