Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PH Dragon silencer threads

Quote Originally Posted by carlins2000 View Post
    You can buy m10 female - 1/2"unf male adaptors for less than £10 but I think the issue is the thread on the dragon isn't m10 (10 X 1.5) but is 10 X 1.25. Mine has the thread section snapped off so can't check the thread pitch for you sorry.
    Sorry, but the Dragon thread is M10 x 1.5.

Can you point me to such adaptors as I searched but could not find them? Please?
    Cheers, Phil

https://www.pullthetrigger.co.uk/epa...6&Locale=en_GB

I would imagine this? Although the product description is vague and doesn’t specifically state which side is female.

Found the same item on the bay that does specify (it’s the right way ) and is a lot cheaper too haha
    Slightly obsessed with Single Stroke Pneumatics
    Also making stocks over at Daviesbuilt gunstocks.

Thank you for this. Following your lead I found several similar items. But they all say '10mm' but do not define it. I think the Brocock Aim X of some years ago was 10 x 1? And if they were indeed 10 x 1.5 on the female side they would need turning down to fit the muzzle of the Dragon, not really a problem though.

I am still puzzled but maybe have more of an explanation and possibly an apology. My question about UNF on the Dragon was based on comments made to me and photos sent to me by an owner of a UNF muzzle. The issue was fitting a silencer to the Dragon ... not too difficult but I assumed it was the standard Dragon thread of M10 x 1.5. But from photos it was clear it was the UNF thread and upon examining the photos in far more detail I think the muzzle end may have a 'thread each side' M10 / UNF adapter that adds at most a mm or two to the length. From the photos I am of the opinion that the muzzle would not pass through the barrel end block as it is. I will now need to ask the owner and will get back to you.
    An issue, of course, is finding a silencer with a long female UNF end to fit in the space between muzzle end and cylinder. The owner now has a UNF/UNF adaptor that apparently does the job.
    Life tends to throw up these little surprises, no?

Cheers, Phil