Thread: What happened to vermin hunter tv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What happened to vermin hunter tv

Few years back used to watch loads of their videos and when I started out again learnt a fair bit too from some of si videos etc.

Seems like it's come to an end now ?

Anyone know anything

Si moved to Wales and Davy is concentrating on his knife making, as far as I'm aware.

Apparently the logistics of meeting up made filming a bit of a pain, last I saw they'd met up at Uttoxeter at forum member "Transporter's" permission to film some rat shooting there.

Davy's a member on here btw.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 18-01-2022 at 10:26 PM.

That's fair enough I suppose
    Thanks mate

i used to like watching there show

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    So did I, Jeff.

I see that Si has put up a YouTube video with him and his son enjoying the countryside during lockdown.

I've met Davy as he's been to my place a few times for the Boinger Bash and the Air Arms Owners Club meetings --- the little bugger always nicks my TX and runs off with it.
    Besides the problems of Davy being in Swindon and Si now being in Cardiff (?), Davy was also running the Black Cat shooting ground so I don't suppose he has much free time.

I could phone Davy to see if there are any future plans for VHTV but I don't like to pester him.

All the best Mick

yes mick they bothe come over as very nice people nice to have as friends i can imagine si being a bit of a character

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond.22 View Post
    That's fair enough I suppose
    Thanks mate
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Si moved to Wales and Davy is concentrating on his knife making, as far as I'm aware.

Apparently the logistics of meeting up made filming a bit of a pain, last I saw they'd met up at Uttoxeter at forum member "Transporter's" permission to film some rat shooting there.

Davy's a member on here btw.

All the best Mick
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    So did I, Jeff.

I see that Si has put up a YouTube video with him and his son enjoying the countryside during lockdown.

I've met Davy as he's been to my place a few times for the Boinger Bash and the Air Arms Owners Club meetings --- the little bugger always nicks my TX and runs off with it.
    Besides the problems of Davy being in Swindon and Si now being in Cardiff (?), Davy was also running the Black Cat shooting ground so I don't suppose he has much free time.

I could phone Davy to see if there are any future plans for VHTV but I don't like to pester him.

All the best Mick
    Hi Mick
    Always a good time at your place buddy,look forward to the next one.
    Any plans for another?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond.22 View Post
    Few years back used to watch loads of their videos and when I started out again learnt a fair bit too from some of si videos etc.

Seems like it's come to an end now ?

Anyone know anything
    Hi Desmond
    As been mentioned with us not living so close to one another, it’s hard to plan a shoot.
    Si and LJ are based in wales now,and have other interests dog breeding which I could imagine is quite demanding.plus Si has his brother in law staying with them who’s not very well so I guess caring for him to.

I am still shooting Monday night air rifles ,6yd precision shooting, 20yd LSR , 25yd bench rest and Tuesday nights I am LR precision shooting 25yd so still very much active.also my knife making journey is keeping me busy to and really enjoying it 👍

VHTV has not ended it’s just on a pause at the moment,I am hopeful we can get some vermin control content for our subscribers this year,when the warmer weather returns😉
    However you can follow my knife making journey social media
    Facebook,Instagram,YouTube, all under the same name DTK Custom knives 👍

Regards

Davy

Quote Originally Posted by davyt63 View Post
    Hi Desmond
    As been mentioned with us not living so close to one another, it’s hard to plan a shoot.
    Si and LJ are based in wales now,and have other interests dog breeding which I could imagine is quite demanding.plus Si has his brother in law staying with them who’s not very well so I guess caring for him to.

I am still shooting Monday night air rifles ,6yd precision shooting, 20yd LSR , 25yd bench rest and Tuesday nights I am LR precision shooting 25yd so still very much active.also my knife making journey is keeping me busy to and really enjoying it 👍

VHTV has not ended it’s just on a pause at the moment,I am hopeful we can get some vermin control content for our subscribers this year,when the warmer weather returns😉
    However you can follow my knife making journey social media
    Facebook,Instagram,YouTube, all under the same name DTK Custom knives 👍

Regards

Davy
    Great to hear your still active Davy! Looking forward to the the next episode from your chanel 👍

Steve