Thread: ukgunstore.co.uk?

ukgunstore.co.uk?

Hi guys.

I'm looking to buy a gun bag for my Artemis M16 and I was just wondering If anybody has used the ukgunstore.co.uk. And If you have are they a reliable and decent place to buy from? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated lads.

https://www.ukgunstore.co.uk/
    God created man and god created woman
    Sam colt made them equal

Website seems like a very new website, look at the shipping and faq sections of the site.

not used that one my self

I used to live not far away from this, what is now, the old "Tackle2u" fishing tackle shop in Bradford.

The original tackle shop was in the city centre then moved slightly out of town then about a mile up the road to where it is now. It was well run by a guy called Stuart, they stopped selling rifles etc because of the hassle in the town centre but now appear to have started again on their current site where aggravation would be much less if at all.

All I can say is they are a bricks and mortar outfit with a newly set up web presence? The address is 203 Huddersfield Rd, Low Moor, Bradford BD12 0TQ. On the occasions that I have called in for fishing gear when visiting my old town I didn't get the impression that they were in any way dodgy.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1...VAQpx96BAguEAM

Hope that helps?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    forget ukgunstore, let's talk about the "walking ant" animated gif in your siggy... love it
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thanks for the replies and Info guys 👍
    Sam colt made them equal

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    forget ukgunstore, let's talk about the "walking ant" animated gif in your siggy... love it
    Lol
    Sam colt made them equal