Quote Originally Posted by Racing View Post
As for PCP i for one believe we´re just at the threshold of using them for hunting. Albeit we by tradition see most "air guns" as small caliber low on power guns/toys that IS changing and we see the advent of guns we´d never believe like just 10yrs ago. Very very exciting to be around to experience that! FX, to us, of course a big part of that. In country though there´s other rather known PCP builders/developers more than just Mr Axelsson and crew.

I've been surprised by how enthusiastically the Americans have taken to big bore airguns for hunting in the last decade - probably because they aren't considered 'firearms' under their law - and a lot of the development in this field seems to come from that direction these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Racing View Post
So next Q i guess is self explainatory. What prey IS there in the UK as a whole?
As well as rabbits, pigeons, ducks, geese and farmed game animals such as pheasant and partridge, You have six species of deer; red, roe, fallow, sika, muntjac and chinese water deer. Wild boar are also increasingly on the menu.
Plenty to eat here