Thread: skan instructions

skan instructions

Hi all,I have a skan pro1 series 3 chrono but the instructions that came with it go straight over my head, (do i need a degree in phyics or something) anyway can someone help me with an easy version like set up for different pellet weigt,s ,changeing from jules to ftlb,s,and showing shot string after.thank you.rgds stubbs4612

Don't think you'll find they do Jules as well , can't say I ever looked. When you start it up , it says a warning , any button press will do the Skans self check , you then get an option of saving or continuous mode ,pretty sure the 3rd button down is the access button to accept your choices, if you pick continuous you then enter the pellet weight using the up down buttons (Top two) , then just shoot from at least 10 " away as many as you want, it won't save the data.

If you choose the save mode , you get 5 banks of 10 shots A, B , C , D and E , if you select a bank you then set the pellet weight for that bank, shoot ten shots , that bank will save your info , you can do 5 different types of pellets, just set weight per each lettered bank, They will stay saved until you clear them, just have play with all the buttons . access to the data is with the bottom two buttons as well as the up and down when viewing the shots It's quite simple when you've got it, this is a little video to help, If i remember correctly one part isn't true but haven't watched it in ages so at least you have a visible guide as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrNeziG0U7E
    Last edited by brk1; 20-01-2022 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brk1 View Post
    Don't think you'll find they do Jules as well , can't say I ever looked. When you start it up , it says a warning , any button press will do the Skans self check , you then get an option of saving or continuous mode ,pretty sure the 3rd button down is the access button to accept your choices, if you pick continuous you then enter the pellet weight using the up down buttons (Top two) , then just shoot from at least 10 " away as many as you want, it won't save the data.

If you choose the save mode , you get 5 banks of 10 shots A, B , C , D and E , if you select a bank you then set the pellet weight for that bank, shoot ten shots , that bank will save your info , you can do 5 different types of pellets, just set weight per each lettered bank, They will stay saved until you clear them, just have play with all the buttons . access to the data is with the bottom two buttons as well as the up and down when viewing the shots It's quite simple when you've got it, this is a little video to help, If i remember correctly one part isn't true but haven't watched it in ages so at least you have a visible guide as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrNeziG0U7E
    Thank you brk 1,rgds stubbs4612

If you go to the official website and choose chronos then select your model and scroll down the page and you'll find the instructions.

http://www.skanar.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    If you go to the official website and choose chronos then select your model and scroll down the page and you'll find the instructions.

http://www.skanar.co.uk/
    yes i know that mate but as i said in my oridginal post,i have the instructions but i am having trouble understanding them.rgds stubbs4612

I quite agree , once you understand how they work, then those flow/barchart type instruction make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs4612 View Post
    yes i know that mate but as i said in my oridginal post,i have the instructions but i am having trouble understanding them.rgds stubbs4612
    Sorry, I didn't read your first post properly. It looks like the person on the link must have just purchased his as he didn't seem to know which button to press.
    As said above, it is quite easy once you play with it. Just turn on and start with the bottom button. You will pick it up pretty quickly.