Hi everyone

I am getting back into the hobby after 8 years or so and decided to take the S400 out of the case and give it a once over together with the rest of the kit.

The hand pump was looking a little worst for wear and so bought the new Hill mk5 pump and that is working a treat.

Ran the S400 over the chrono and is running at 10.4 ftlbs with AA fields. Considering I have had the rifle nearly 20 years and never done a service I have ordered and received the seal kit and a couple new springs etc.

Does anyone have or know of a S400 strip and service guide? I have sent a request to join the Air Arms group but waiting on the activation email.

Having a look around the area (moved here a few years ago) I have decided that I am going to pop down to the Glevum club near Gloucester and introduce myself. They look like a professional and popular club to do some target shooting and I may get into HFT after getting back into the swing of things. Would be nice to find a local rat/pigeon shoot too as I miss that from years ago.

So that's me and I am looking forward to going through the many many threads here!