Thread: Gamo Hunter Info

Gamo Hunter Info

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone has had a Gamo Hunter? This is not as straightforward as it sounds though as Gamo seem to call almost all their rifles Hunter! The model I am referring to is a wood stock Bull barrel item with no silencer attached. (I am rather interested in finding a Gamo 440 Hunter with fake walnut finish but that is a different quest).
    I have seen a similar Hunter in black plastic and even one called a zombie but only recently stumbled on an advert for one with a wooden stock. I am curious if this ever reached the UK and if anyone was lucky (or unlucky) enough to own one?
    Gamo really need to get a bit more creative with their naming system! It felt as a youth everyone had a Gamo Magnum/Hunter 220/440 but they seem to have disappeared, where did they all go?

That is a Hunter 440. The rifle I saw advertised was just referred to as a Hunter, identifiable because of the bull barrel. Maybe Gamo uses different names for different countries? I rather liked the look of it but finding out anything about it is becoming nigh on impossible

No.... the Hunter tag makes things hard to find. The closest action I can find is on the Gamo Zombie or Rocket

https://www.daileisure.co.uk/gamo-en...o-rocket-swarm

I think Gamo have an impossible amount of guns which are all variants on similar actions. a similar rifle may be called Big Cat....? Did anyone buy any of these? I would like to know how well or not it performs before I actually purchase one.
    Last edited by Gamocfx; 14-03-2022 at 05:28 PM.