Was asked by a fellow shooter if this one got written off completely, and no no no no.
It´s just that his is a somewhat more involved project, which in turn is had to "grow" as time permits.

As for the more obvious work on the stock, idea of mine here all done is a sorts of more "skeleton" approach. This then, of course, without making that beech wood thing weaker than needed.
In turn, that pale hue.. had to go.

So yes. This is just an update on what´s truly a work in progress. Yep. Will cut into it even more.. rest assured. What´s more, i´m a 185cm 220lbs viking..
As much as i cherish the compactness of the P15 the length of pull is simply TO short to be of use to me. Aim here (DOH!) is of course a 22cal bullpup that´ll hit hard and to make that thing hit i of course need to be able to get comfortable with it.

So. Thought to myself that out rear i´d go a tad different route. Two stainless rods and then some sort of "buttpad". The stock rubber thingy mated to a thick piece of aluminium?
Nah. Could work i guess but.. nah.

I do work on mainly old firearms right and as such i´ve got a plethora of old Mauser stocks standing around. Yep. Beautiful old walnut. So idea was born, why not cut that last bit of a Mauser stock off and make that work vs the end of the P-15?

In turn. Work in progress... indeed.
I scrapped the original idea of mine with a separate plenum chamber and instead made one out of steel to fit between the valve block and the stock tank. However.. looks like a friggin band aid so i´ll "redo" that, and then countersink a sorts of "collar" to reach for the tank end of things, and in the end hopefully get away with just a thin line.
Btw. That "Eberstark" 6-24*50 on there actually carries a bit of merit all said. Bought it on a whim but as things evolved.. rather neat scope. VERY thin crosshairs and FFP coupled with that the dot in the absolute middle of the cross hairs being lit only.
Hm. Will see how it is to work with i guess..

But.. there´s like a TON more work that needs to be done before even giving thought to this being full circle.
For instance. The mere idea of the lever handle at the absolute rear of the gun is moronic. To get it right up there by the trigger group, way better idea and there indeed are "kits" to be had to move this.
Not for me though, i´ll make my own thank you very much...
There you have it though. So yeah, i´ll get better at updating as far as this P-15.
Promise.