Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Norica Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    Marvic with cut down titan and top hat, oz seal, de burr, throat open slightly. I think breach face polished too, but honestly I forget what it looked like before.

Nice, light accurate rifle, pretty easy cocking, twang free. Shoots JSB varieties well from light to heavy. I didn't try trophy (I suspect may have shot well / well enough with them) it didn't like RWS, Bisley Superfield

I scoped it for pellet tests, then went back to open sights. It's now a nice shootable, lightweight well balanced full sized air rifle. I quite like the 'Spanish Feel' from my Cometa / Norica experiences - ie - lightish pistons for fastish lock time, rifles a bit on lighter side and pleasant triggers - not Rekord, not old UK BSA / Webley.

I really like it now, and if at right price, I'd say for the transformation costs .nothing at all to be unsatisfied with
    Excellent. Sounding good and liking that you're enjoying. I'd say your findings align pretty nicely with my experiences once I'd fettled the Gamo Vipermax, especially comments on the light pistons.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

From my Gamo experience years ago .......

Id rate Cometa as numero uno Spanish from the latest Fenix 400 experience ..from the box, good value - I paid 295 for a laminate stock one

I like the Marvic, for the (was it 90 quid) ? I paid, I like it a lot .. if I'd paid 200 and had to buy a spring, piston seal and pay someone to get it sorted - not so much, I'd be a bit peed off !!

From what I understand the Remington rifles require a bit of sorting too, somewhere in between the two above ... If I can I do like to buy European.
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34