Thread: Reviews

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday

Reviews

It's been quite a while since I've been on but there does not seem to be anything in terms of viewing reviews of airguns? I'm just wondering if it is something that you perhaps have to request access to? It's just there used to be reviews of different airguns that could make quite interesting reading. I'm just hoping that the sport has not went so downhill that there are no reviews anymore? Thanks in advance

Exclamation reviews?

Nothing to see here, move along!

Quote Originally Posted by career707lover View Post
    It's been quite a while since I've been on but there does not seem to be anything in terms of viewing reviews of airguns? I'm just wondering if it is something that you perhaps have to request access to? It's just there used to be reviews of different airguns that could make quite interesting reading. I'm just hoping that the sport has not went so downhill that there are no reviews anymore? Thanks in advance
    There are reviews, but if your settings are only to view the last week/ 2 weeks, then you will not see anything older than that.

It does seem that more people will do a quick review in general than bother to do a long or detailed review, but that's just the short attention span online.