Thread: Help to find this early '60's BSA scope, adjustments on mounts

Help to find this early '60's BSA scope, adjustments on mounts

Hello, looking for an early '60's plastic scope marked BSA Mark II possibly 2x as this one pictured here. It has an external adjustment for sighting. I believe most of these got thrown away because of the poor quality. Would be interested if anyone has one to sell. Bogy
    mwoz@cox.net

Never seen one like that but have seen the Diana version.

That’s an Elliott-made “Mark1” scope as used on the first BSA Meteors. Quickly upgraded from 2x to 3x.

Very rare, for the reasons Bogy states.

Right, these early BSA scopes are discussed in the April 2018 issue of AirgunWorld. Heres a photo of one as they came with the original packaging. If anyone has one available for sale please let me know. Bogy
    Last edited by Bogy; 11-02-2020 at 03:53 PM.

I have a spare Mk2 somewhere. IIRC clarity is akin to a looking through a milk bottle but the crosshairs are still present and adjusters work. I have a feeling one of the mounting screws are missing and there are one or two surface scratches. Please let me know if of interest in this condition and I'll search for it.

Kind regards,

John

Want to Buy BSA Mark II Scope

Still interested in buying one of these plastic scopes from the 60's. I don't necessarily need the box but if you have one in good condition I would be interested.

Bogy