Thread: Webley Premier air pistol.

Webley Premier air pistol.

Not sure if this is allowed. Mods, please remove if neccessary.

I have a boxed Webley Premier. This is not my thing and all it is doing is sitting on a bookshelf gathering dust. What are these air pistols worth if anything?

Not against the rules at all.

The Premier is a sought after collectable. Very desirable and, most definitely "worth something".

To get more exposure and some more expert input, I'd start a valuation request thread in Collectables. Give as open and honest description of the condition / history as possible. Photos even better.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by TonyL; 01-02-2022 at 07:40 AM. Reason: "Oust" - most
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Not against the rules at all.

The Premier is a sought after collectable. Very desirable and,oust definitely "worth something".

To get more exposure and some more expert input, I'd start a valuation request thread in Collectables. Give as open and honest description of the condition / history as possible. Photos even better.

Hope this helps.
    Helps a lot. Thanks for helpful reply. Will do so

No problem at all.

Correctly described and realistically priced and I would have thought it would sell very quickly. As said, a sought after pistol and part of our great heritage.

I'd be keeping it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!