Thread: Uragan v vulcan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mick a View Post
    Will check them out
    Don’t overlook the cricket either, mine was a laser

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

The Uragan will definitely be my next purchase!! Just need to shift a few others first though 1

I currently have both and slightly prefer the Uragan to the Vulcan but, as already said, they're both excellent. Obviously, the long Uragan has a much higher shot-count than the Vulcan 2. Given the general (un)availability of AGT guns, I'd say buy whichever you can find.

I know where there is a Uragan compact and for just over £100 I could swap out the cylinder to a 300cc with a good mod it would be a midi lather than a long or a compact
    Acta non Verba

Quote Originally Posted by mick a View Post
    I know where there is a Uragan compact and for just over £100 I could swap out the cylinder to a 300cc with a good mod it would be a midi lather than a long or a compact
    You need a dedicated adapter to fit a 300cc bottle and I only know one person who makes them. (I have a spare as I bought two.)
    You also need a complete replacement shroud as the Best Fittings 300cc bottle is a sufficiently larger diameter than the standard one that it won't fit with the standard shroud.

The photo shows how it looks. The top gun isn't mine and has a 300cc bottle and 30mm shroud, the lower one is mine with standard bottle and 30mm shroud.

I had the uragan, well built compact and fairly accurate, trigger was good for bullpup, noise level wasn’t to bad, preferred my Steyr which was better in many ways imo

Snapshot could you post some photos , wont the original bottle valve unscrew and just screw on a larger capacity one ?
    Acta non Verba