Thread: Hw100 vs R10th vs hw110

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If I was buying new, out of your list it would be the 100.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Out of all those and only those, Id say the r10. Then find an older mk2 stock and get the hammerbounce sorted with a simple kit from sub12 airguns.

Thats my choice if it had to be those, but I wouldn’t buy any of those buy choice. My experience with bad hw100’s is legendary and has made me hwintolrant, my bsar10’s have left a lot to be desired, my recent toe dip into the bsa brand again was a year old r10th .177 black lam bought for 500 as the owner said it was to heavy, and it is. Nothing like a mk2 r10 ever felt to me it may as well be a different gun, the stock is horrible compared, and the bigger bottle just adds weight. But it was accurate giving genuine 5p groups at 50yds, so I fitted a kit which took shotcount up, but it never stayed as it just never felt comfortable and was too heavy to carry about.

If it was a choice of just those it would be a sad day

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars