Hi all,

I recently posted on here about which press to get and got some really helpful replies.

I'm new to reloading and based on research and reviews, I'm planning on getting a 'Lee auto breechlock pro' press.

I'll be putting in an order for this soon, for when I start reloading.

Full disclosure, I don't have a slot for the ammunition or gun that I intend to use this for. However I do have C-19, so am bored off my nut isolating, I'm also missing a shooting night at the club, which has got me super pissed, so I'm trying to put my energies into research for reloading, as well as some dry firing training

Anyway, my list so far consists of:
press
shell plate
carbide die set (intending to load pistols rounds)
auto disk powder measure
bin to catch the made rounds

I have a case tumbler and ultra sonic cleaner as well as a single stage press for de-priming.

Also, for safety etc, I am a probationary member of a club, and once full member, I'll be putting in for my variations to enable me to reload (.44 for now, maybe .357/.38 later), and an experienced club member has offered to show me the ropes, so that I don't blow my, or other members' heads off.

Any parts that are required would be good to hear, as it will save me money on postage if I can put a big order in.

Of course I have not included the vital components, the bullet and cases, where do you prefer to go to purchase these, local rfd or online?

Atb,
Danny.