Thread: reloading dies

terry is offline This is not the Terry you are looking for....

reloading dies

please exuse and move to right thread mods not been on for a while . i have my fathers reloading equipment inherited to much to list but if interested please pm me i have no RCBS presses as they where sold , but i have these not sure what they worth as price seems to vary 1 .223 competion dies . 2 LYMAN .308 dies , 4 Lyman 7MIL dies. 4 LYMAN . 357 / .38 special dies 5 . RCBS .243 competion dies , AND NO END OF CASES SOME WITH split necks which i know int much good , also norma .38 special box of 50 brass cases not sure how many times fired and other stuff , no good to me as i wont need them regards

Firstly, sorry for your loss.

Ordinary dies in ordinary calibres (which these are) are worth £30 per set of anyone's money (assuming in good nick), competition dies may be worth more but can vary wildly depending on brand/type, best way to judge would be to look at new prices and go for 60ish percent.

Cases with split necks obviously worthless (aside from weighing in as scrap), 38 special I'd list at £5/50 plus postage on the basis that it's not as popular as .357 and it's unknown firings- counter point being that calibers such as that have pretty much indefinite case life.

Value of other cases strongly depend on caliber.

All IMHO and priced to reflect an easy sale rather than wringing every quid out of it which I presume is your focus at this time.

terry is offline This is not the Terry you are looking for....
    THANKYOU appreciated but the .243 win dies are for sale at 277 pounds reduced too 260 odd i cant remember . all dads dies in near mint i also have a lot of rcbs shell holders i know this not much use but its all no good too me as no firearms Licence , and thank you kindly about dads death , im lost i really dont wanna chuck them away i know they no good only for the right person , i have loads of stuff brass well might as well go in bin , thank you kindly