Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    enjoyed reading your review sounds a lovely bit of kit

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    enjoyed reading your review sounds a lovely bit of kit
    Its a very easy rifle to live with.
    I haven't shot my Regal since I bought this
    B.A.S.C. member

Nice write up. I've got one in .22 that's now been converted to a tactical with folding stock etc. (I bought it like this). I find the folding stock makes transporting the gun much easier in the boot of my car etc. I totally aggree that most other guns feel inferior after shooting it. Mines very accurate and whips through the magazines as quick as I want without issue. I find the larger calibre easier to load in the mags and can imagine the. 177 being a pain to drop in the right way, I'd probably get a shaker and loader. . You just need to keep a check on the main mag screw as it tends unwind itself, you can tell it is as the mag doesnt want to locate in the breech. Theres no barrel wobble as some fx, it's so quiet it sounds like it's out of air!! If i could only keep one gun, apart from my child hood webley hawk mk2 it would be this.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Nice write up. I've got one in .22 that's now been converted to a tactical with folding stock etc. (I bought it like this). I find the folding stock makes transporting the gun much easier in the boot of my car etc. I totally aggree that most other guns feel inferior after shooting it. Mines very accurate and whips through the magazines as quick as I want without issue. I find the larger calibre easier to load in the mags and can imagine the. 177 being a pain to drop in the right way, I'd probably get a shaker and loader. . You just need to keep a check on the main mag screw as it tends unwind itself, you can tell it is as the mag doesnt want to locate in the breech. Theres no barrel wobble as some fx, it's so quiet it sounds like it's out of air!! If i could only keep one gun, apart from my child hood webley hawk mk2 it would be this.
    Not used the mag since the Rowan loader arrived. Its much more consistent with the loader. Now shooting 10mm groups at 55 yards and happy with that.

I'd thought about the TAC version for the adjustability of the stock, but the increased scope height above barrel, with the added pic rail stopped me dead in my tracks.

Noise wise, I'm now running this with a Huggett Snipe. When fired, it sounds like its broke, its that quiet.

I'm planning to thin my air rifles out now and this will be my sole pcp.
    B.A.S.C. member

Quote Originally Posted by robs5230 View Post
    Not used the mag since the Rowan loader arrived. Its much more consistent with the loader. Now shooting 10mm groups at 55 yards and happy with that.

I'd thought about the TAC version for the adjustability of the stock, but the increased scope height above barrel, with the added pic rail stopped me dead in my tracks.

Noise wise, I'm now running this with a Huggett Snipe. When fired, it sounds like its broke, its that quiet.

I'm planning to thin my air rifles out now and this will be my sole pcp.
    I've not tried mine with the Rowan loader I got with it. I've been having too much fun with the magazine, though you fair go through them pellets. I'm used to bull pups so the extra height isn't a problem and it's not as high as most pups.