Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kral Puncher Auto

As for the Pard, just be done with it.
    Take my word for it.
    Or.. let me put it this way, i´m in the market for at LEAST one more. Although there´s "upgraded,new&improved" versions as far as i´ve understood it´s within reason takes on the older models and done deal.
    Yes.
    Even so with the new 007S. For that matter i sure wouldn´t mind at least trying out a 007 on my little Artemis PR-900.. Original intent there was that Chinese made "TV" setup, but.. nah.
    Know that i´m traditionalist saying so but.. i like to shoulder my rifles thank you very much. Used my Impact with the 008LRF on tonight and.. pleasure. Just pleasure.

On rats in turn thus chalk yet another one up. That´s for a tally of 89 total by now. INSANE seeing how small an area we´re talking. Front door of the shop, 10 yards in a half circle out from the handle of the door. That´s it. 89 rats in a few months..

On the Kral in turn.
    Got me a sort of issue i believe.. it keeps blowing the front most o-ring for the outer seal of the barrel. Ie; the one closest to the muzzle on the breech.
    That´d be ok if i just knew why, and i don´t. As late as today i honed the hole in the receiver for the barrel out using fine grit glued to a drill bit but.. nah. Same same..
    Just close to the transfer port, but mind you that o-ring never touches the actual port. It stops a few millimeters before.. Irony is that the rearmost one copes just fine so..something fishy is going on here.

Right.
    So this auto loader came to chew the innards of the mags for breakfast. No can do. It might be an issue with the manuals too, just not to the same extent and seeing what when and why i honestly fail to take in why these are made out of plastic in the first place, a budget gun or no. They´re semi expensive even in stock form and as such...

This then the beta version out of 7075T651 in 22cal. Will run this "as is" and if that checks out we´ll run a batch of 10 for starters and then have them anodized black.
    This mainly as the anodizing will strengthen the surface of the material even more.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    is that CNCd or does someone have a lot of patience ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

It´s a first draft CNC alright.