Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I’ve just paid £25

Looking forward to seeing everyone 👍👍👍
    Nice one Mike
    See you in may
    Les..

I've 95% solved my travel issues to get to the bash, it will require trimming down the amount of toys I bring with me...... I can manage sleeping bag, mat and tent, from google maps the delights of Melton Mowbray are only about 4 miles away and on a bus route

I can happily live on instant meals and the smell of dieselling springers for 48 hours, so don't have to worry too much about food
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by clipper View Post
    I've 95% solved my travel issues to get to the bash, it will require trimming down the amount of toys I bring with me...... I can manage sleeping bag, mat and tent, from google maps the delights of Melton Mowbray are only about 4 miles away and on a bus route

I can happily live on instant meals and the smell of dieselling springers for 48 hours, so don't have to worry too much about food
    Fantastic news.. I hope the other 5% comes together for you and that you're finally able to attend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!