Thread: Spring Bash 14th and 15th May 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome!

The Sun always seems to shine on Quigley Bottom.. Remember how warm it was at last year's October Bash?

And I see JoVet is joining us.. Welcome aboard, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Smile And The Sleepometer says

Just the eight to go (for the Saturday peeps).

And this time next week those peeps lucky enough to have arrived on Thursday will have enjoyed their first day, re-united with brilliant friends and taking in the ambience and goodness under the Quigley Bottom stars.

So very nearly, nearlier there, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Has anyone spoken with our Gwyn recently? I often think about him and hope he's keeping okay.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Now to a sorry and shamefull confession. Due to bursitis returning to my shoulder I am going to have to shoot a pcp tomorrow
    Sorry for letting the side down Tony
    Pete

You're not letting anyone down at all, Pete. As much as we cherish our much beloved springers and love their simplicity and self-contained practicality and character, your health and ability to enjoy is paramount. Absolutely no shame in using a PCP therefore, Pete. It's still an airgun and I don't subscribe to any divisibility amongst our ranks; you'll just need to push the range a little further / go for more testing targets.

Hope you're fully recovered in super-quick time.

Fingers crossed.....Gary from Lincoln still hopefully coming with his freshly fettled Brummy Stingray and AA S200. Others still being chased.

Smile One week to go

Until the bright, sunny, boingy, bouncy, warm Super-Saturday that's the main event of The Bash.

Simply can't wait.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Now to a sorry and shamefull confession. Due to bursitis returning to my shoulder I am going to have to shoot a pcp tomorrow
    Sorry for letting the side down Tony
    How's the shoulder doing now, Pete?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hows the ol’ mince pies doing now Tone ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Hows the ol’ mince pies doing now Tone ?
    As wee Paul enquires, have you undergone the treatment that was scheduled? If so, hope it went well and you’re feeling the benefit as soon as possible… looking forward to seeing you and you ‘seeing’ us better at the Bash.

💥Btw, I’ll be bringing with me (along with some interesting guns, funnily enuff!) a big box of various biscuits for cheese, crackers etc for sharing round the campfire… ideal for soaking up the ‘swaally’. * So I’m suggesting that peeps might want to bring along some cheese of their preference to ‘enhance the experience’ ! 😉😊

💥💥Also those of you who have a Weihrauch HW45 pistol in their possession, Mikey, Paul et al, if you bring it along, Neil and I will organise an informal competition along with another pistol contest featuring a couple of exclusive sophisticated air pistols over the weekend.💥💥

* for those you unfamiliar wi’ the terminology, ‘swaally’ is a Glesga expression for the consumption of strong alcoholic beverages. 🥴😎

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Has anyone spoken with our Gwyn recently? I often think about him and hope he's keeping okay.
    Spoke to him a few days ago Tony, sounded pretty chipper.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Spoke to him a few days ago Tony, sounded pretty chipper.

Dave
    That's brilliant news, Dave; thank you for your reassuring post.

Please pass on my very bestest when you next speak with him.

And just six little sleepies to go for Boingytimes!

BOING!

Five to go, peeps.

BOING!