Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 14th and 15th May 2022

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    The power of the boing
    The Power of The Boing is strong, Grasshopper.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by bozz View Post
    Thank you @neil54 for clearing that up for me I will see if I can convince him as to what a great weekend it sounds, on another question the camping can you use caravans or is it just tents. Thank you once again Graham
    It most certainly is a superb weekend and you will, most definitely, have a wonderful time amongst genuine, like-minded, friendly people. Caravans fine.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

31 sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!

30 sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!

Is it Bash Sales Thread time?

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    You got money to spend then Tony
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Is it Bash Sales Thread time?
    I can arrange that if required, mate. I've been paid via means of a Webley Vulcan - it needs to go before I get any ideas of 'doing it up'
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    You got money to spend then Tony
    Unfortunately not, Pete. Just a nudge to assist those with stuff to sell and for peeps wanting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    I can arrange that if required, mate. I've been paid via means of a Webley Vulcan - it needs to go before I get any ideas of 'doing it up'
    Hey Craigy, great to see you on, my friend, and so looking forward to seeing you and all the lovely Boingerpeeps once again.

Mmmm.......a Vulcan, eh? I'd not really given them much thought at all since I sold my Mark II back in the early 80s. But then I've shot a few nicely fettled ones at Bash events in recent times and could so easily fall for one........

Just flicked over into Sales to see if you'd kicked it off yet, Craigy. If you wanted to get the ball rolling, my friend?......

Cool And into the Twenties we go!

BOING!

Oh yes indeedy, peeps. Now we really is getting nearlier, nearly there.

BOING!

I must get my springers ready.
    My kral N-01 needs a spring change and my HW98 needs a new spring guide.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Hi Neil
    Looks like I will have more camping gear ,than gun gear loaded in the motor when I arrive.
    What’s the earliest one can arrive for the bash?. Thursday or Friday.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I must get my springers ready.
    My kral N-01 needs a spring change and my HW98 needs a new spring guide.
    Well, I did manage to squeeze in a little time to add some preload to the Mercury S on Tuesday. Now waiting for another breech seal to arrive. The one I fitted previously always had a slight "nick" in it. I tried to fit a new one on Tuesday but it's a silly tight fit. Once forced in it sort of mushrooms out and the barrel doesn't quite snick fully home. Hoping the replacement (from a different source) solves it.

My eyes made the whole affair more fiddly since eyesight took a downturn late last week. Really blurred vision in my (usually slightly better but still bad) right eye. A trip to the opticians yesterday revealed bleeding at the back of the eye due to a blocked vein. They've referred me to the emergency eye clinic but they couldn't see me yesterday. Some time next week, fingers crossed. They have to inject my eye and this should, hopefully, resolve it. Better get sorted before Bash Time!

Smile Four weeks to go!

BOING!

Oh yes, indeedy, peeps.

This first fantastic and eagerly awaited Bash of the season is nearly upon us.

Can't wait!

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

My eyes made the whole affair more fiddly since eyesight took a downturn late last week. Really blurred vision in my (usually slightly better but still bad) right eye. A trip to the opticians yesterday revealed bleeding at the back of the eye due to a blocked vein. They've referred me to the emergency eye clinic but they couldn't see me yesterday. Some time next week, fingers crossed. They have to inject my eye and this should, hopefully, resolve it. Better get sorted before Bash Time!
    That must be so annoying. Fingers crossed for you there, mate - hope they sort it soon for you.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation