Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 14th and 15th May 2022

Lightbulb Sleepometer says

Just the twelve little sleepies to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Please, please support these events. Lack of sufficient support will lead to their non-existence one day and we'll all be much the worse off.

Yep my feelings exactly. Where are all the previous attendees of the bash ? Neil puts on a great event & the venue is bloody excellent, come on chaps, support this excellent event.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Yep my feelings exactly. Where are all the previous attendees of the bash ? Neil puts on a great event & the venue is bloody excellent, come on chaps, support this excellent event.
    As above,it’s a great event in fantastic surroundings.
    Bring your spring,pcp or co2 guns ,they are all welcome.
    Looking forward to seeing the regular attendees and newbie’s for the 1st Boinger bash of 2022.
    Atb
    Les..

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    You're only saying that to cover yourself as the "Bucket" has been redesigned.
    Is there a bucket target similar to the one at ‘Qugley, and if so out at what range?

Melv

Chippendale. (with clothes on)

Just sent the money, I am coming on the Saturday, only recently able to confirm, so looking forward to seeing you all again .

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Is there a bucket target similar to the one at ‘Qugley, and if so out at what range?

Melv

Hi Melv,

There most certainly is a Quigley bucket here. Very, very similar to Mick's and at the same range. There's also a multitude of other varied targets at varying ranges - depending on the field used we might have up to about 110 yards' range.

Be great to see you again if you can make it. It's a really easy run straight down the A1. Then join the A46 towards Nottingham and Leicester. Once you've turned off the 46 you're only two minutes' drive away.

The surroundings are picturesque and tranquil. The ambience is the same as at The Hollow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Just sent the money, I am coming on the Saturday, only recently able to confirm, so looking forward to seeing you all again .
    Yay! Absolutely brilliant news, Nick.

As always it will be lovely to see you again and to witness your latest marvellous creations.

Got to decide what to bring, thinking the lgu so Craigy can have a proper go with it, the 23mm piston 80, as a comparison break barrel. Then there is the 22mm Diana I have for sale, and my ft rig is finally shooting how I want it , it's now got the long cz barrel and one of the 20mm comp tubes I was playing with a while back with a cast iron piston ring to seal.

And us mere mortals will be salivating at seeing how beautifully that little lot performs, Nick.

Smile And The Sleepometer says

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

Just 11 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post

Melv

Yes we have a resetting target with a beeper.
    I recently learnt that Micks bucket is 60mm, mine is only 20mm square. I might have to bring it in a tad.
    ( technical measurement, imperial I believe)

I have a big gong out at 100yds.

What target and at what distance would you hope for?
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Yes we have a resetting target with a beeper.
    I recently learnt that Micks bucket is 60mm, mine is only 20mm square. I might have to bring it in a tad.
    ( technical measurement, imperial I believe)

I have a big gong out at 100yds.

What target and at what distance would you hope for?
    To be perfectly honest i'm not really bothered, I never could hit that bloody thing at Quigley, unless i used the Airwolf.

I found that the targets at Quigley were quite adequate for my shooting skill.

I hope to get there one of the days, but its not certain at the moment.

Regards

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Got to decide what to bring, thinking the lgu so Craigy can have a proper go with it, the 23mm piston 80, as a comparison break barrel. Then there is the 22mm Diana I have for sale, and my ft rig is finally shooting how I want it , it's now got the long cz barrel and one of the 20mm comp tubes I was playing with a while back with a cast iron piston ring to seal.
    Hope you bring the LGU Nick, as it would be interesting to see how it is compared to the one you did for me a year or two back. And haven't you got an LGV in an interesting state?

Sorry brain fade I meant Lgv, the lgu has gone

Hee, hee, hee!

Have you "'O' ringed" the LGV, Nick?

Looking forward to seeing them all but most especially intrigued with the metal ringed 20mm.