Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 14th and 15th May 2022

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’ve just arrived home home after a fantastic three days at The Bash. Many thanks Neil and Tina for all your hard work to make this happen for us. What a stunning location it is too
    It would be great to see a few more of the old faces attending the next one.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Another fantastic event. Massive thanks to Neil and Tina for all your hard work, and making us all so welcome. Three full days of catching up with wonderful people, even did a bit of shooting can't wait till July

Baldy x

I can only echo the sentiments shared previously. A massive thank you to Neil and Tina and to the landowner for being so accommodating. A great time, shared with like minded individuals.
    Roll on the next one.

After more than two years not being able to attend a bash, the stars finally aligned and what a cracking day it was. So nice to catch up with everyone again and meet some new faces. Really enjoyed getting the boingers out as they've hardly been touched since the last 'Hollow' bash I attended at the tail end of 2019.

Big thanks to Neil and Tina for doing such a smashing job of hosting us. The amount of dedication it takes to run these events is staggering. Nice to finally meet you and I look forward to attending again in future

A fantastic event with great people, thanks to Neil and Tina for all your hard work. Was great seeing everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    I was chortling most of the way home. Even the accident traffic I got stuck in didn't remove that, 'little old lady' from my mind...

I can only echo what's already been said. Thank you so much to the organisers and all who make it such a special weekend, I had a great day out with good friends.
    Very best, Craig
    I knew something had happened to get you chuckling away, Craigy, but wasn't at that end at the time to witness it.

Great to see you again, my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Big thanks to flyingfish and Craig P. For the sale of a 97k and delivery due to myself not being able to attend. Mach 1.5
    They are top peeps for sure, Paul.. Well, they're Boingerpeeps, in'it?

It'd be great to see you and Daz at a Bash again one day, Paul.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Once again thanks very much indeed to Neil and Tina for all you done this weekend for us all. Another superb bash and stunning location. For those that haven’t yet attended, I can’t recommend it enough. Already looking forward to the next one!!!

Also great to see everyone again and thanks Vernal for letting me shoot your FWB 300s. (Beautiful)
    Vernal's 300S is a beauty, for sure, Mike. As said earlier, I'm a little amazed that it wasn't sold. Still think he should keep it.

Brilliant to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by ratbuster2240 View Post
    It was a great weekend, there were lots of interesting guns and a great bunch of owners. I'm looking forward to the next! Thanks for organising them.
    Cheers for coming.. It was great to meet you and I enjoyed our chats and time spent together. Look forward to seeing you again.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    What a joy it was to be able to attend another bash, I can't believe my luck picking up a project Stutzen for sensible money, it's always a pleasure meeting you Tone even if you force me to shoot one if those horrid HW35 things, catching up with Alistair after doing a couple of deals with him in the past was nice, as already said above, many thanks go to Neil and Tina for looking after us all and also for looking at my Excalibre for me (thank you Chris as well for the lone if the pump and advice), hopefully we are free for the next bash.

Pete
    As I'd said earlier, Pete, an absolute pleasure to see you once again and meet Karen and your amazing dogdog. He's lovable, cuddly and a superstar.

Great to once again share plinks, chats and banter. Really heartening to see how much you were enjoying shooting that lovely little tack-driving 30 and how complimentary you were being over the 35 when you tried it. Lovely, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve just arrived home home after a fantastic three days at The Bash. Many thanks Neil and Tina for all your hard work to make this happen for us. What a stunning location it is too
    It would be great to see a few more of the old faces attending the next one.
    Great to finally see you again, Pauly.

It had been far too long.

Neil and Tina are stars, for sure. The venue is lovely, isn't it? Picturesque and tranquil and the perfect backdrop for boingery therapy. And I don't know how he manages to do it, but he always seems to organise amazing weather for us, too. Saturday was the forecasted scorcher. Lovely. The forecast for yesterday had changed from potential thunderstorms to "light" rain. We got the merest hint of very, very light rain but mostly hot sunshine. Perfect.

Lovely to see you once again relaxing amongst good friends, Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Another fantastic event. Massive thanks to Neil and Tina for all your hard work, and making us all so welcome. Three full days of catching up with wonderful people, even did a bit of shooting can't wait till July

Baldy x
    Awesome, as ever,to see you again, Chris. Can't wait fir the next one, Sleepometer in for service......

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I can only echo the sentiments shared previously. A massive thank you to Neil and Tina and to the landowner for being so accommodating. A great time, shared with like minded individuals.
    Roll on the next one.
    As always,brilliant to see you again, Mark, and thank you for the chats and plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    After more than two years not being able to attend a bash, the stars finally aligned and what a cracking day it was. So nice to catch up with everyone again and meet some new faces. Really enjoyed getting the boingers out as they've hardly been touched since the last 'Hollow' bash I attended at the tail end of 2019.

Big thanks to Neil and Tina for doing such a smashing job of hosting us. The amount of dedication it takes to run these events is staggering. Nice to finally meet you and I look forward to attending again in future
    Great to see you again, Wills. Did you actually ever stop smiling at any point?

Be lovely to see you again when you can next attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    A fantastic event with great people, thanks to Neil and Tina for all your hard work. Was great seeing everyone.
    And awesome, as ever,to see you again, Gav. Always brilliant to spend quality time with genuine, honest, proper friends.