Thread: Big thank you to colin g.

Big thank you to colin g.

I owe our very own colin g a big thank you for putting me on to a very nice skan swift. I have been after one for longer than i can remember and constantly nagged col about selling his but now i will finally have one for my collection. Thanks so much colin for the heads up buddy. Chris

Nice one, Chris. And well done that man Colin.

Enjoy, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nice one, Chris. And well done that man Colin.

Enjoy, sir.
    This is what this site is all about. I have two people who were after. 177cal bsa goldstar springers and if they like the pics i will send them i will be filling they slot for that desired rifle as will sell both my. 177cals to them. Its nice we as a community help each other fill that itch for that dream rifle/pistol. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    I owe our very own colin g a big thank you for putting me on to a very nice skan swift. I have been after one for longer than i can remember and constantly nagged col about selling his but now i will finally have one for my collection. Thanks so much colin for the heads up buddy. Chris
    Your welcome Chris, I know you have been hanging on for mine for many years and yours came along at the right price, Nearly bought it myself just for the profit margin but thought of you and the long wait you have had,, Enjoy, The Swifts dont come up for sale very often and you have seen the prices when they do.. Nice to get a bargain once in a blue moon, Glad you own one now. Col.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    Your welcome Chris, I know you have been hanging on for mine for many years and yours came along at the right price, Nearly bought it myself just for the profit margin but thought of you and the long wait you have had,, Enjoy, The Swifts dont come up for sale very often and you have seen the prices when they do.. Nice to get a bargain once in a blue moon, Glad you own one now. Col.
    I know i nagged you for many a year for your swift only has one bottle but cheaper and easier to get a 3ltr tank to take down the range when i fancy a plink than getting a new bottle and valve made up for it. Cheers for the heads up col. Much appreciated mate. Chris