Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BSA Lightning (Brum)

Quote Originally Posted by ratbuster2240 View Post
    Thanks Les, happy anniversary! After years of chatting on BBS it's great to meet the characters in real life and finding out the stories behind the usernames, yours is easy enough.
    Cheers mate
    I have no imagination concerning a suitable username,but my mrs probably has a few.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I’m glad you’re happy with it,Lyn tune’s and set’s them up just right.
    Sorry we didn’t have a proper chat, I left early owing to it being my wedding anniversary (34 years) and would have liked to have had a go with your Lightning..Hopefully next time.
    Atb
    Les..
    Quote Originally Posted by ratbuster2240 View Post
    Thanks Les, happy anniversary! After years of chatting on BBS it's great to meet the characters in real life and finding out the stories behind the usernames, yours is easy enough.
    Belated Happy Anniversary, Les.

Yes, it is great to actually meet some of the many members who make up this fine resource face to face, isn't it?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Belated Happy Anniversary, Les.

Yes, it is great to actually meet some of the many members who make up this fine resource face to face, isn't it?
    Cheers Tony
    That’s definitely a big part of the appeal for me,meeting fellow airgun fans and seeing what they use and what works for them.
    And hopefully having a shoot with there guns .
    Les..