Quote Originally Posted by 1shot1kill View Post
My two-penne this, hw 40, fantastic if not very powerful but very accurate, never had 1 of the clones, Izzy 46, very nice, very accurate, easy to cock, bit ‘agricultural’, airmatch 600, very nice, bit unreliable in my opinion, Gamow PR15, fantastic fun but needs ball ammo & definetately not a match pistol. Got a fwb103 & it’s fantastic in every way if a bit ‘spendy’
J.
Sounds very nice buddy, would like to try the FWB and some of the more golden oldies

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
I fancied one of the Sig SSP's, but I have now gone right off the idea. What I might do if I get some free time is make some better grips for my Webley Nemesis SSP, fettle the trigger and make a metal rear sight.
It's quite accurate and powerful enough for 10m paper punching. It's mostly well built but it just needs a little finessing here and there.
Same here Mark,

I even came close recently to a used purchase but bottled it just something in the back of my mind telling me to pass.

Since this thread it’s more or less confirmed that I’ve removed them from my list now.

Cracking looking SSP though