Always had a soft spot for SSP pistols and considering another but was wondering if I’ve overlooked any?

Let me elaborate;

*Beeman P3/HW40 had a fair few still really like them and probably top of my list.

*Beeman Clones eg P17/2004e etc same again had a fair few and for the savvy cost effective nature they are decent enough but I do prefer the pukka HW40 version as the fit and finish is better.

*Stoeger XP4 had one when they were released not bad really had to do some work on it but at its price point was half decent and I believe now discontinued.

*Artemis LP400 Never seen one let alone owned one.

*Gamo Compact/PR45 had a few again but just not that keen on them can’t put my finger on why though.

*HW75 some say the daddy of SSP never owned one as the price has always made me wince

*Sig Sauer ASP Super Target again the price new is eye watering although a used offering might be more suitable and they have been on my radar since they were released but I believe they are discontinued now which worries me a tad. Possibly related to the FAS? Which I’ve heard reliability could be an issue.

*FAS never owned one but as above heard some had issues and reliability problems.

*Webley Nemesis (Original one not the co2 latest thing) owned a few and possibly consider another as long as the rear sight isn’t broken

*Webley Alecto missed my chances with these a good few years back and now fairly hard to find but possibly another I’d consider.

Have I missed any others folks that I can put under consideration?

Uses are purely 6-10M garage plinking (training) and 6-10M club range shooting plus the obligatory dry-fire fly/wasp killer