The 1377 went away for a while and when it came back it was called the "American Classic", with black grips and pump arm.
Very briefly there was also a 1322 available, I bought one, chrono'd it and took it back to the shop and he sent all the others back to the importers....
Then another supply hiatus and they re-appeared and I believe that's when they went low powered - it's my understanding that these 1377 we get now are Canadian spec (I think they have a limit on FPS not on muzzle energy).

So they are all now black and they all have bolt loading and they all run about 3 ftlbs - but as described in my thread some time ago they are easy to fix.

I really don't understand the point of this hammer spring and flat top piston business. With a pumper you need to ensure that the valve is fully emptied on every shot, otherwise your velocity will be over the place and that means you need a strong hammer spring. Power is regulated by the number of pumps and ultimately limited by the differential pressure between the void ahead of the pump cup and the void inside the valve. If it takes 10 pumps to get to full power then it does, if you don't like pumping get a 2240.