Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2022 - Round 2 pre-event 'chat' area

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Cool Sussex Interclub HFT 2022 - Round 2 pre-event 'chat' area

Hi All

As I am sure you know, under (perfectly sensible) BBS rules we are not allowed to 'chat' on the event announcement pages. But of course, people do have questions ..... such as how on earth do I find the hosting club/site?; can I come out to play?; what are the rules?; etc., etc.

Hence adding this post here, where you can ask away/add banter and, after the competition, find the resulting scores and winners.

For some events, the communication has moved entirely over to Facebook. But I know that there are those of you who are not FB users; hence carrying on duplicating the notices. It's done at the specific request of some of our regular comp. 'players'.

Are you among them??

It would be handy (I'm not doing a poll) to get a vague handle on how many of you still rely on the great place which Airgun BBS is. So, please, do tell in a reply here.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

No FB

One of those luddites that don't fb ( I may have mentioned that) so thanks for posting here. Good to check who's done what, gutted to have to miss this round and I bet there's not a breath of wind in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.C View Post
    One of those luddites that don't fb ( I may have mentioned that) so thanks for posting here. Good to check who's done what, gutted to have to miss this round and I bet there's not a breath of wind in the field.
    Ah, yes, Mr C. You are one of my 'known' non-FB readers
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Oh so many questions....

When is it, where is it, have we got a calendar for the year yet, will I ever score over 50, is my new scope dialled in, do I have enough air in the tank and will it be stale and powerless by the time I plink again and will that damn spider web and scary fairy ever fall down when I shoot at them????

Answers on a postcard or SAE to me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconator View Post
    When is it, where is it, have we got a calendar for the year yet, will I ever score over 50, is my new scope dialled in, do I have enough air in the tank and will it be stale and powerless by the time I plink again and will that damn spider web and scary fairy ever fall down when I shoot at them????

Answers on a postcard or SAE to me please.
    Hi Falconator

I'm sure I can answer the first 3 elements of your many questions. Recommend you PM me and I can share a copy of the current calendar. Though thought I had put up a post listing this year's comp dates and hosting clubs - in the BBS comp events/dates page - a while ago.

Biggles

And I have now found the original BBS thread showing this year's SIHFT dates and hosting clubs. It's HERE
    Last edited by biggles; 15-05-2022 at 06:30 PM.