Thread: Webley Raider Trigger

Ali-C is offline It looks so pretty burning

Webley Raider Trigger

Hi chaps,
    I have an old Brummie single shot Raider that I picked up cheap and have been planning on restoring and tweaking for the last few years. With all the leaks sorted and a few rounds down range I’ve remembered just how terrible the trigger unit is! Heavy, creepy, and when adjusted to an acceptable weight, downright dangerous! Does anyone have any advice on improving it? I’ve polished the sears to no avail, now I’m wondering if the new hatsan built raider has a better unit? Will it drop in or will need machining to fit?
    If anyone has any pictures of the old Venom tuned triggers that would be interesting to see too, finding information online is like hens teeth!

Cheers,
    Ali
    Quote Originally Posted by madnurse View Post
    Would like to try FT but being a short fat stumpy git i would look like a weeble wobbling about, spraying pellets everywhere like a deranged mafia boss

I can’t help you with what you’re looking to do with your raider trigger, I’m curious though because I’ve had a few raiders in the past and don’t remember the triggers being particularly bad, don’t get me wrong it’s no FT trigger but they didn’t stand out as being particularly awful either. I wonder what the deal is with yours
    WWW.NEATHMOTORCLUB.COM

YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club member

All the Raiders I've shot the triggers have been pretty decent too, I wonder if there is something not right with it - ?

I reckon chambers for replacement factory parts if available
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34