Thread: Walther LGM-2

Walther LGM-2

SOLDI have a really nice shooting Walther LGM-2 that I will be advertising to sell shortly, but thought I would give any of our BBS Target/Competition Shooting section that may be interested in it the first chance to see it before I do so.

The rifle shoots superbly well - sometimes it feel like it is harder to miss a bell target at 10 meters than to is to ring the bell as the rifle is so easy to shoulder and hold steady.

Fitted with a Swiss Made Elite ELITE 201 diopter that suites the rifle perfectly (and fitted with riser blocks) this rifle is ready to go and perform well.

The rifle is tidy but the stock could do with a little sanding around the edges and some fresh PU varnish to return it to pristine condition - this was my plan when I bought it - but the rifle shoots so well I never bothered to do this - even though it is probably no more than a few minutes work one evening to do the job!

This LGM-2 would make a perfect rifle to shoot in the MPL series or for bell target shooting, but is more than capable of holding its own at 10 meters where it has constantly embarrassed many PCP match rifles over the years that I have owned it.

I have just taken some pictures and I can email them to anyone who would like to see them before I advertise the rifle for sale.

Offered for sell at £395 to give a nice accurate rifle at a reasonable price

SOLD now has a new home with another BBS member

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 15-05-2022 at 06:55 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.