Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BSA Meteor and Supersport Questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    My days that is stunning! The finnish on that rifle-I am speachless. Your setting the benchmark pretty high there, a fantastic level for mprtals to aim for. Is all your collection like that?

I have internet access at work- the long hours suddenly have something to be filled with now.
    Paul’s work is excellent, one of the reasons for having him refinish my efforts was the underside of the barrel was covered in hammer dings from someone trying to remove the foresight in the past. It came back with no evidence they had ever been there.

I wish the whole collection was like that! I’ve had rifles re-blued by Paul, Shaun (ISP), Steve Pope (V-Mach) and Colin Molloy (MAG) and they have all been excellent.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    You can fit other BSA BB barrels to them, you just either take out the middle spacer washer on the pivot pin or build it up with a washer, I've done it loads of times with the articulated cocking levers but I will admit I've never done it with the one piece cocking lever, you may just have to narrow the mounting ears in a bit to get it to fit.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Thanks for this Pete, its useful to know as I may try and get hold of a Supersport at some point in .177.... I seem to have two barrels from meteors which could come in handy. gggr sentme one and I have no idea where the other came from... same with springs they just seem to appear.