Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multiple pellets stuck in barrel.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Great to hear that you have got it sorted, Pete.. Are you going to give it a quick service / internal check over anyway, despite the healthy output, to put your mind at rest? Well done.

And some top, useful advice, as always, from the BBS collective and fine offer from Neil.
    I have some Titan tuning parts I can put in, it is a bit twangy, I don't really want to take the piston out because of the maxi grip rail.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I've done a couple of lightning, the maxi rail was no real issue to remove or replace.
    Donald

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    I've done a couple of lightning, the maxi rail was no real issue to remove or replace.
    I've done one as well many years ago and I think that wasn't too bad either, I've just had some tuning tips from JB so will probably strip it anyway.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I was hesitant at first, but I couldnt stand the thought of doing everything else and not knowing the state of the seal or what gunk might be in there lol
    Donald