Thread: Posting air rifles.

Posting air rifles.

Anyone posted a airgun lately with parcelforce, Any idea on rough price.

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Anyone posted a airgun lately with parcelforce, Any idea on rough price.
    I posted a stock recently £8.95 last time I posted one £13.95 so the prices have come down but for a heavy rifle parcel your probably looking at around the £10-12 mark.
    Hw77+7

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    I posted a stock recently £8.95 last time I posted one £13.95 so the prices have come down but for a heavy rifle parcel your probably looking at around the £10-12 mark.
    Used to be about £27 , And yes I posted a 97 stock and it was about £16 quid, That was some time ago though , Think prices are cheaper now but thought id ask as a guide, Thanks for the reply ok,

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    48 hr £8.95 for 5kg £9.95 for 10kg

last one i posted was 12 pounds

PF look to have dropped their prices to match other courier's.

And to clarify you CAN buy the post online, (for those of us who like to photograph the packing & sealed parcel), But you MUST still present it at the Post Office and get their receipt of posting.

Thanks for the above, Was expensive getting a while back , Lucky most of the post offices have closed down now so you dont get the questions so much, Some would not take airguns, Just not worth arguing, Last time I posted some things they told me next time dont wrap it in black bags, I didnt even ask why, Lucky enough now its in the corner shop, But thanks again I'll soon find out,

Along with the re-pricing some of the terms have changed, one of which is how items are packed, Strongly suggest you read the terms on their web site,
    just wrapped in black bags would incur a surcharge because it will not go through the automatic machines so has to be manually scanned & moved.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Along with the re-pricing some of the terms have changed, one of which is how items are packed, Strongly suggest you read the terms on their web site,
    just wrapped in black bags would incur a surcharge because it will not go through the automatic machines so has to be manually scanned & moved.
    I always packed well then boxed in cardboard, Just wrapped in black bags, Next time will be without the black bags, I'll check thier terms on website, May come in handy if they try and refuse.

£8.95 + £1.80 enhanced comp, Yes the enhanced comp not needed but i wasnt sure if it was £100 max, The chap asked for the value of item , It still had to be added to process it, Anyway I was still more than happy even giving the £1.80 tip. I would now consider sending more now when selling.