Thread: Short scope

Short scope

Does anyone have any experience of the cheap if add ons seen on ?
    The youtube write ups don’t seen too bad.
    Additionally , any suggestions for a short scope to use it with as I shoot a bull pup type gun(Zbroia)
    and the Hawke scope I currently use will give a very uncomfortable position..
    Weihrauch HW 30, Zebroia Kozac 2, Beretta Silver Mallard 12g, CZ 455 .17 HMR.

2-7 x32 AO Hawke...is a good Bullpup scope.
    So is the Falcon Menace M5 which is what i have on my
    Bullpup at the moment, only because i need a 30mm body,.
    The little Hawke is very good..not tried it with add on Nv though as i use a 008.
    Hawkes are generally pretty good with add ons, my 007 was on a cheapo Hawke.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hawke compact

You may want to check on this model. https://us.hawkeoptics.com/airmax-30...40-amx-ir.html

Hello, optics warehouse had a compact scope, Vector optics veyron side focus, £140

The better the scope, the better the coating on the lenses. They may not let infra red light through.
    Lowest mag possible for night vision.
    I use a pard 007. Scope is mounted 1" too far forward then not to bad with the night vision on.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Check out the EllTech it's Optic warehouse's "own brand" reasonable price if it turns out to be good glass.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Check out the EllTech it's Optic warehouse's "own brand" reasonable price if it turns out to be good glass.
    They just seem to be a rebadged veyron, I doubt glass would be any different going off the price and the ret IMO is useless if you want to use the scope in a woodland setting, it gets lost far to easy

Quote Originally Posted by Rativity View Post
    They just seem to be a rebadged veyron, I doubt glass would be any different going off the price and the ret IMO is useless if you want to use the scope in a woodland setting, it gets lost far to easy
    Yep. A Vector made scope.

as mr greengrass has said good scope