Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rifle's that never reach our shore's Diana 35 commemorative

Rifle's that never reach our shore's Diana 35 commemorative

Having viewed the Sportwaffenschneider Versandhaus.schneider.de web site recently, I think we are short changed on what is on offer in the UK and UK prices do not reflect well against either the EU or USA.

What would the Diana 35 Commemorative cost in the UK, the price is 231 Euros in Germany.

The D35C is a dressed down D280 in my eye's although with a better stock than what Diana were previously offering.

A better rifle than the Hw99 ? The T06 trigger once set up correctly is a match for the Rekord.
    Hw77+7

https://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread...-Commemorative

That’s from five years ago. Suspect the SWS ones are new old stock, given recent changes at M&G.

HW77K Laminate Adjustable Stock

As per title. German market only with threaded barrel like the new HW57 for the HW silencer. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    Having viewed the Sportwaffenschneider Versandhaus.schneider.de web site recently, I think we are short changed on what is on offer in the UK and UK prices do not reflect well against either the EU or USA.

What would the Diana 35 Commemorative cost in the UK, the price is 231 Euros in Germany.

The D35C is a dressed down D280 in my eye's although with a better stock than what Diana were previously offering.

A better rifle than the Hw99 ? The T06 trigger once set up correctly is a match for the Rekord.

By coincidence, John, I've just come across this model today while searching YouTube for information on the Diana 35 --- search for Diana model 35.

Bizarrely the old model 35 is still in production in India and is still popular.

All the best Mick

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User

Are these available in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post

Honestly, I hope not, or at least don’t care if it isn’t. What is it supposed to be for? Why is the butt shaped like that? Why can’t it be in nice brown/green/grey colours so you could hunt with it and it would look “normal”?

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Honestly, I hope not, or at least don’t care if it isn’t. What is it supposed to be for? Why is the butt shaped like that? Why can’t it be in nice brown/green/grey colours so you could hunt with it and it would look “normal”?
    Animals are colour blind so if your bold enough to take it hunting, only your going to notice

Perhaps the designer is a candy crush fan

That scope mount concerns me, friction, movement and return springs won't last forever

I had kind of hoped the D35C would have the new Diana cocking link but perhaps some designs are best left made in the old ways
    Hw77+7

I bought and imported one of these shortly after SWS first advertised them. I think I recall another member here also has one.

Specifications wise they really are a D34 as regards bore and stroke. It does have the usual single piece cocking link as used traditionally on Diana's making for the usual cocking slot. The stock itself is a mash up of older traditional designs with a modern take. Bluing is very very good with a high polish applied before the process. It's marked up commemorative and features the excellent T06 trigger. Only available in .177 its rated for the German home market power wise and can be cocked with a little finger.

I don't think sales really went that well but I am surprised to still see them for sale. They are a perfectly usable gun albeit clearly very weak if left at German power levels though they could be utilised for indoor plinking if left that way. I've not touched mine simply due to time constraints.

At the time I ordered mine in I think it was something like £220 to my door which at that time I felt was acceptable for any sort of knock about gun let alone a limited run model. I think Diana could have been a little more imaginative and based the design more towards the 35S model of bygone times but ultimately for the price to my door I wasn't really complaining. Sadly with current exchange rates I don't think there is the price advantage these days.

All in all its a well built gun. At the very least equal to a 99 by the way and in .177 with more lung power to achieve our limit effortlessly.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post

I made a lot of enquiries at the time of introduction and at that time they were only available in FAC format here which I think was another real b****ck drop by Diana.

Things may have changed now on power availability but I doubt it.

Dave

The red laminated ones are available in the UK now in sub 12 as I have seen a few in the shops. They do a beech stock version but haven’t seen any over here yet. Agree that green, forest would look a bit better. Personally I don’t like the hog back design stock, glad I got the old Monte Carlo version.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    At least they've carried on with the age old Mayer and Grammelspacher tradition of making a stock that is neither use or ornament when using a scope.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    At least they've carried on with the age old Mayer and Grammelspacher tradition of making a stock that is neither use or ornament when using a scope.
    The one constant in an ever changing world

Dave

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    So was that done on purpose as it seems pretty bland for a commemorative model, at least with the Diana 34 120th anniversary edition they gave it some walnut with nice checkering and a gold trigger, worth having in my eyes and something to be proud of and be happy to show others.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

HW77K Laminate Adjustable Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    As per title. German market only with threaded barrel like the new HW57 for the HW silencer. Mach 1.5
    Have you a link? I can't find it, and it's not even advertised on weihrauch-sport.de
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Hw77k as

There isn't a link as it was only done for the German Market and for a short period of time. Last time I saw the rifle it's was on guntrader for sale and sold very quickly. It was doing just under 6 ft lbs when I received it for a tune up but didn't take long to get it to 11 ft lbs. Mach 1.5