Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rifle's that never reach our shore's Diana 35 commemorative

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    There isn't a link as it was only done for the German Market and for a short period of time. Last time I saw the rifle it's was on guntrader for sale and sold very quickly. It was doing just under 6 ft lbs when I received it for a tune up but didn't take long to get it to 11 ft lbs. Mach 1.5
    Thanks, that’s a shame. Any photos? I’ve had an unscratched itch for a 77 in the summer forest laminate for years but if it had an adjustable cheekpiece that would be the icing on the cake
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Thanks, that’s a shame. Any photos? I’ve had an unscratched itch for a 77 in the summer forest laminate for years but if it had an adjustable cheekpiece that would be the icing on the cake
    I get the feeling this 77 was a custom job ?

It would give the 77 an extra appeal though, why haven't HW clicked on to this

The 57 now has a 1/2 unf cut barrel and if Hw are looking for extra sales, a 77k laminate with adjustable cheek piece and cut 1/2 inch unf barrel would get more than a few reaching for their wallet
    Hw77+7

77 as

The 77 I mentioned wasn't a custom job it came from the HW factory and was a gift to a very good friend. I have pic but can't upload it on the forum. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    The 77 I mentioned wasn't a custom job it came from the HW factory and was a gift to a very good friend. I have pic but can't upload it on the forum. Mach 1.5
    Weihrauch did have a couple Venom rifles hanging on the wall at the factory, so I'm not surprised if they made one off factory models as gifts.
    Hw77+7