Thread: FWB Sport

FWB Sport

A good friend of mine with a Feinwerkbau Sport rifle has asked me to get it working. Problem is the cocking shoe (where the cocking link goes in to ) is broken. I have looked at various websites and can't find any for sale.
    '' Is it possible for you to ask on those fine chaps on BBS if anyone has one or knows where to get one. If you can would be grateful. Thanks a lot''

Google tells me Pyramyd Air here in the US has them, not cheap though, $94.99, plus shipping!!

FWB Sport

Quote Originally Posted by airgunwerks View Post
    Google tells me Pyramyd Air here in the US has them, not cheap though, $94.99, plus shipping!!
    EEEK! probably cheaper to have one machined up if he has the old part to copy.

Thank you for the replies so far.

Will have a rummage tomorrow.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    check the piston hasn't seized in the cylinder, due to a crumbling seal (common with age). Something would have caused the shoe to break, it's not normal wear and tear...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I have got a spare BUT I'm unwilling to part with it because they are as rare as an honest politician and you can guarantee the week after I let it go - one of my 'Sports will let go.
    If you can't find one, I am prepared to let you have it on loan so you can possibly have a copy made. Its easier to copy summat if you have one to hand.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

FWB Sport

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I have got a spare BUT I'm unwilling to part with it because they are as rare as an honest politician and you can guarantee the week after I let it go - one of my 'Sports will let go.
    If you can't find one, I am prepared to let you have it on loan so you can possibly have a copy made. Its easier to copy summat if you have one to hand.

HTH
    Ian
    A very generous gesture IJ The price maccari's charging for them it would be worthwhile someone making a small batch for the uk & mainland europe market, but knowing fwb they probably hardly ever break unless abused.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post

HTH
    Ian
    Ian, please don't think that I ignored your reply, I just no longer receive any notification of replies????
    No idea why?
    Thank you for your kind offer and to others that replied. I think the chap has now asked an Eng to make one.
    Thank you again.

I dare say you've seen this, but if not Knibbs lists them in FWB Sport spares. Although currently out of stock they may be worth contacting.

https://www.airgunspares.com/catalog.../category/749/

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Ian, please don't think that I ignored your reply, I just no longer receive any notification of replies????
    No idea why?
    There's a problem with notifications to a gmail address, Pete.

We're working on it --- I tried turning the BBS off then on again and it didn't work, so it must be serious.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    No idea why?
    Thank you for your kind offer and to others that replied. I think the chap has now asked an Eng to make one.
    Thank you again.
    No probs.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk