Thread: Prewar Webley Display ready for a major US Airgun Show

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Prewar Webley Display ready for a major US Airgun Show

I have a table at the Midwest Airgun Show in Columbus Ohio first week in June. I’ve been having half my table at the shows be display and half guns for sale. The addition of the Webley Service to my collection last month really completed my Webley prewar collection. I’m not a completist but I try to get the bests examples of the major types. With Webley there is the added attraction of collecting the best they made to export to us. I have a Hoffman Mark 2 Target with checkered walnut grips and two Stoegers, the early Senior with checkered grips as well and the Junior. I believe I have every model that had the top of the line metal piston rings? I have two 1930’s Stoeger catalogs that include all the Webley guns made at the time. Pride and joy of the collection are the contemporary Service rifle and Early Senior both cased to the hilt, I think the best rifle and the best pistol they ever made. I included the Webley Mark 3 just because, it is actually a prewar design that just happened to be made after the War?

Last edited by 45flint; 19-05-2022 at 04:52 PM.